New members who want to PM Coco? :) Here it is!

If you would like to find someone or need help using the forum Post here.

New members who want to PM Coco? :) Here it is!

Postby coconutshaker » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello,

I have noticed that a lot of newcomers want to PM me about my topics. When you just registered, you don't have all functions active on your account. It will take a will. So, if you want to talk, to ask me something, anything about my topics, here it is!
Please, shoot your questions! :)

If you can PM me, so just PM then! ;)

Coco

Visit my topics here : Anal Topic One - Anal Topic Two - Girls in Intimate Moment in Bathroom ;-)
coconutshaker

Re: New members who want to PM Coco? :) Here it is!

Postby fsbof88 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:56 am

Hey,
I was wondering if you had anymore stuff with "brownies" in? Also, I finally managed to solve your easter egg hunt :) Thanks for that!
fsbof88

Postby coconutshaker » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Hello,
Well, some "brownies" are tolerated here and most of them are not because of rules.
But, You can maybe find what you want here! :)
Sab is also very interested in this kind of stuff. Maybe, try to talk with him about this on this topic that I opened for him. ;)
Coco
coconutshaker

Postby Bullfrog » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:05 am

Hey coco I have an app box heres my login begay428@gmail.com password eze123454321 If you can share all your favorite vids I would like that please and thank you any links or vids email me please all that I prefer mp4 format
Bullfrog

Postby pat0lax » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:09 am

hey coco, i was wondering if you could direct me to another forum with less strict content policies. if youd like you can contact me directly on my email, martinbarragan11@gmail.com i can also trade some links that ive came across. im looking forward to hearing from you!

-martin
pat0lax

Postby SamMan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:46 am

I still cant figure out your easter egg thing :(
SamMan

Postby coconutshaker » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Bullfrog wrote:Hey coco I have an app box heres my login begay428@gmail.com password eze123454321 If you can share all your favorite vids I would like that please and thank you any links or vids email me please all that I prefer mp4 format

Hey,

I am sorry, but why don't you simply open a topic here? And giving your box pass to anyone here is dangerous. Keep it safe or build a google drive. I recommand you to use mega.nz too. You can share an encrypted folder. Only those who have the key can access it.
Good luck! :)
Coco.
Last edited by coconutshaker on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coconutshaker

Postby coconutshaker » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:35 pm

pat0lax wrote:hey coco, i was wondering if you could direct me to another forum with less strict content policies. if youd like you can contact me directly on my email, martinbarragan11@gmail.com i can also trade some links that ive came across. im looking forward to hearing from you!

-martin

Hello,

I never use email, except for very special interest. I prefer to stay in forum touch usually. Yes you can find your request on my other topics and more somewhere else. :)
Try to have a look on the request topic from this forum here!
If you want, I can PM you some information :). Just ask here for it.
coconutshaker

Postby coconutshaker » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:37 pm

SamMan wrote:I still cant figure out your easter egg thing :(

Hello,

It is simple. some easter eggs are hidden on my topics. Click on some pictures I posted, and you may found some surprises (new contents) ;-)!
Good luck!
coconutshaker

Postby pat0lax » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:00 pm

thanks for actually getting back to me, but yes thats understandable. if you could be so kind to pm me some info that would go greatly appreciated on my part. i unfortunately cant use the "pm" feature just yet.

i look forward to hearing back from you, thank you coco.

-martin
pat0lax

Next

Return to Requests, Helps & Discuss