How do I post videos?

If you would like to find someone or need help using the forum Post here.

Re: How do I post videos?

Postby vin » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:45 am

@lexggo10 where do you find all girls?
vin

Postby vin » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:53 pm

@lexxgo10 And after you have downloaded this app. What should I look for? Anything specific?
vin

Postby lexggo10 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:51 pm

vin wrote:@lexxgo10 And after you have downloaded this app. What should I look for? Anything specific?

See bro no girl on there is slutty. These girls fresh so I had to start from scratch. I had to get to know them, get their snapchat username and then turn them on myself. It can take me 5 hours nonstop to finally get them to show.
lexggo10

Postby lexggo10 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:53 pm

vin wrote:@lexxgo10 And after you have downloaded this app. What should I look for? Anything specific?

If someone gives you their snapchat then you have a CHANCE to get nudes, doesn't mean you will tho. From there it's basically just luck. Either she'll do stuff or she won't
lexggo10

Postby coconutshaker » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:21 am

lexggo10 wrote:

If someone gives you their snapchat then you have a CHANCE to get nudes, doesn't mean you will tho. From there it's basically just luck. Either she'll do stuff or she won't

Hello,
Or there is another way. Contacts and invitation. Try to get the right contacts and you will have awesome invitations!! I have! :)
Now, very soon, you will see my own genuine capture of all sexy kind. I have also succeed to manage to get a best shoot that you will not find anywhere else ;-)

Good luck
Coco

Visit my topics here : Anal Topic One - Anal Topic Two - Girls in Intimate Moment in Bathroom ;-)
coconutshaker

Previous

Return to Requests, Helps & Discuss